[racket] Informations about sqlite database

From: scouic (scouic at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 7 13:03:06 EDT 2010

Thanks, i've just understand alot of things with the sqlite doc page.

But I still have one problem, i create a table "posts", and each time, i add
things on the table.
Is it possible, when things were added, to save the current database for
example in ((current-directory)  "data.sqlite") ? If it's possible, could
you explain me the process ?
I don't understand how to get the blog content for later use, in a file.
sqlite ...

Thank you very much,
-mw