[racket] More consistent approach to web programming?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Oct 6 23:34:30 EDT 2010

Speaking as a user who cares about these things...

IMHO, the interface you describe is a good thing implement as a PLaneT
package and see how people like it.

I've already put hundreds of hours into unreleased replacement libraries
for "net/url" myself, and I intend to put them in PLaneT eventually.

Making a comprehensive and performance-conscious "net/url" replacement
is a harder problem than most people realize.  So, while I think
"net/url" could use replacing, I'd like to see layers and replacements
explored in PLaneT rather replacing it too quickly in official Racket.

We can treat PLaneT as an incubator and marketplace of ideas.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/