[racket] mp3 or ogg play in scheme?

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 3 10:40:13 EDT 2010

I think sound is still something that we don't have a good solution
for, yet. (Any college students on the list who need a little
independent study project to work on? I think there are free sound
libraries that work on Mac/Windows/Linux, but how to wire them up is a
little problematic, at least in the early student languages.)

As far as creating a game, you'll want to use the universe teachpack.
Start here:

http://world.cs.brown.edu/

You'll find you can actually make games with graphics, not just
colored text or moving carets. Making complicated games requires
decent knowledge of Racket, but is something you can do with a few
weeks of study.

Todd