[racket] How can I add new keywords (for syntax highlighting) to DrRacket ?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 3 08:51:10 EDT 2010

What do you mean by highlighting, precisely? I assume clicking "check
syntax" is not what you're looking for? If you want something that is
insensitive to the actual langauge (ie would highlight if even if if
weren't a keyword) and worked in an "online" manner, than the colorer
is what you'd want, but you'd probably have to do some minor drracket
hacking to wire it up.

Robby