[racket] Exploratory programming?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 30 12:41:18 EST 2010

It isn't clear to me whether you have tried

  > (help "lambda")

in your emacs repl. If so, do you object to the browser coming up with intensively hyperlinked documentation? Or do you not like the format?

Let us know what's wrong with that.

;; ---

I have done a lot of bottom up programming in Emacs (Scheme and Lisp) and I still do in DrRacket. But I learned that bottom-up programming is the norm and that what makes it successful is some amount of top-down planning. If you meet somewhere in the middle and explore from there, you can grow into a super-programmer.

-- Matthias