[racket] Happy thanksgiving and a question about the update

From: David Taub (davidltaub at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 25 10:33:43 EST 2010

simple question:  how do I upgrade to 5.0.2?

I unpacked the upgrade, tried dragging the folders to the 5.0.1 folders.  No
executable application that I could find.  Any advice?

dt

--

CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL:  This email may contain - Attorney-Client Privileged -
Attorney Work Product - This email is only for use by the intended