[racket] letoverlambda

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Nov 24 12:53:05 EST 2010

Racket has a handsome set of books.

I have two general ideas for complementary Racket books that I could
write.  But, at the moment, I would guess that the market for a
complementary programming book, if we exclude the people who are better
off working through HtDP, is about ten copies.  Even if we view writing
the book as an investment in the platform, then the question is whether
the platform would be better served by expending the same effort on
PLaneT packages instead.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/