[racket] Plea for neologism (was: Re: letoverlambda)

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 10:56:50 EST 2010

These two threads remind me of an observation that I wish I could cite:

"Debugging programs is harder than writing programs. Those who write programs at the limits of their ability are unqualified to debug them."

In this case: "Macros are harder to understand than fundamental programming. Those who use macros at the limits of their ability are unqualified to talk about them."

So, why are new words needed?

rac