[racket] true vs. True in BSL

From: Don Blaheta (dblaheta at monm.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 21 20:18:57 EST 2010

Quoth Matthias Felleisen:
> I have removed the signatures from BSL precisely for reasons like that.
> Please update to Version 5.0.2.
>
> Once again, apologies for allowing checked signatures to slip into 5.0.1.

Aha!  Good to know; I won't be able to upgrade my labs until
semester-time, but I may tell the students to upgrade their personal
copies.  (Is this change listed in any of the release notes for 5.0.2?)

--
-=-Don Blaheta-=-dblaheta at monm.edu-=-=-<http://www.monmsci.net/~dblaheta/>-=-
"Even on the small scale, when you look at any programming organization,

Posted on the users mailing list.