[racket] letoverlambda

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 14:25:06 EST 2010

Having read some of the stuff, l am not impressed. Yes, in some cases we may
want to introduce a binding not named in a macro call. Racket and R6RS
(macro-case) do that very well. That for a beginner it is difficult to
prepare unhegienic macros: jolly good! I have misused datum->syntax a couple
of times, just to find out later that I did not need it realy (although I
recognize that in some cases it may be usefull)
Jos