[racket] Indentation in DrRacket

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 13 21:09:02 EST 2010

Ah. The tab key doesn't work like that. The tab key means "for the
current line (or the currently selected region if there is one),
adjust the spacing at the beginning of the line so that it is lined up
properly for Racket code", roughly speaking.

Do you want a literal tab character in your file for some reason?

Robby

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Harry Spier <harryspier at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I can't find the option in DrRacket to change the indentation size.  Also
> when I use tab key in DrRacket the cursor doesn't move.
>
> Harry Spier
>

>> Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:40:58 -0600
>> Subject: Re: [racket] Indentation in DrRacket
>> From: robby at eecs.northwestern.edu
>> To: harryspier at hotmail.com
>> CC: users at racket-lang.org
>>
>> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Harry Spier <harryspier at hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Dear list members,
>> >
>> > 1) Is it possible to change the indentation size in DrRacket?
>>
>> No when editing Racket code, no.
>>
>> > 2) Can DrRacket be set up to use the tab key to indent?
>>
>> It does that now, I believe. But maybe I don't understand your question.
>>
>> Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.