[racket] Newbie question

From: engineer at alum.mit.edu (engineer at alum.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 10 16:13:08 EST 2010

It's like taking a pile of cash in three different denominations and
determining the total value.

The significance tells you which digit is which.  For instance, in the
number:
12,657,809.43 ;
 the 3 is very insignificant to the total value of the number.  So 3 is the
least significant there.

Your function signature looks good.

-Paul