[racket] pregexp vs regexp

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 2 22:13:52 EDT 2010

It would be a significant amount of work to remove regexps because
there is a lot of code that uses them that would have to be rewritten.
In the cases where a literal regexp is used, one could probably write
a script to make it work, but cases where the function 'regexp' was
used would probably all have to be inspected by hand. Also, there's
all that code out there that others have written that we cannot get
out hands on to rewrite.

Robby