[racket] DrRacket languages definition

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Nov 2 14:44:22 EDT 2010

On Nov 1, 2010, at 6:55 PM, Harry Spier wrote:

> Dear list members,
>
> Can someone direct me to where in the documentation there is a list of the language identifiers i.e. what I put after #lang in the upper panel in DrRacket for the various languages recognized by DrRacket, in particular for the teaching languages. Or list them in the list for me.

The problem with extensibility is that it makes it very hard to answer questions like this. In particular, any module with the right "shape" can be used as a language.  I just looked for files of the form "*/lang/reader.rkt", and got these, which should all be legal to use after #lang (list follows).

Keep in mind that this is not exhaustive, since it's also possible to play fancy tricks with attaching modules, etc.

John Clements

at-exp
datalog
datalog/sexp