[racket] [htdp] Can this be simplified?

From: Sam Griff (sgriff89 at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 2 11:57:22 EDT 2010

Here is my solution to a modified version of DNAprefix from exercise
17.6.6. I feel like it *should* be able to be written more
clearly/simply but I can't think of the logic to make it work properly:

Modify |DNAprefix| so that it returns the first item beyond the pattern
in the search-string if the pattern is a proper prefix of the
search-string. If the lists do not match or if the pattern is no shorter
than the search-string, the modified function should still return
|false|. Similarly, if the lists are equally long and match, the result
is still |true|.

[content removed from archive]