[plt-scheme] exn:break-continuation

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue May 25 18:17:17 EDT 2010

When `with-handlers' catches an exception, it escapes to the context of
the `with-handlers' form before calling the handler. At that point,
it's too late to continue from the break exception.

To catch an `exn:break' and continue, you have to use the lower-level
`call-with-exception-handler' function:

 #lang scheme

 (define caught #f)
 (printf "starting~n")