[plt-scheme] Re: SLaTeX

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 21 10:38:21 EDT 2010

If the $PLTHOME/bin is in your path, then so is pdf-slatex and slatex.
Run those on your tex files. However, as the documentation [1] says:

"NOTE: in order to run slatex, your TEXINPUTS environment variable
must contain a reference to the directory in which the most recent
version of "slatex.sty" lives. That file resides by default in the
"slatex" collection of the main installation."

This roughly means putting:

export TEXINPUTS=$PLTHOME/collects/slatex:$TEXINPUTS

in your .profile or .bashrc or whatever.

Jay

1. http://docs.plt-scheme.org/slatex-wrap/index.html