[plt-scheme] [ann] Backgammon

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun May 16 10:20:44 EDT 2010

I have toyed with the idea of generalizing my '312' to just such competitions, first at NEU and then for everyone else. Universe is the result of distilling '312' down to an essential infrastructure in preparation ... and then I got stuck. I want a game that people like and better still something where you are rewarded for adding good code -- Matthias