[plt-scheme] 4.2.5.7 compilation error under SGI IRIX 6.

From: Valery Niamkovich (histfak at gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 6 10:08:30 EDT 2010

I tried to build a PLT Sheme Full 4.2.5.7 for SGI IRIX 6.5.22 and got an
error. I used the latest SGI MIPSpro compiler 7.4.4.m and GNU make 3.81
(though with native make get the same thing). The configure script  worked
without errors (only disabling Cairo and Xrender support), but Make to give
an error on foreign.c. I used the - disable-foreign, but got the following
error: 1 error detected in the compilation ². / salloc.c ". I used CFLAGS
"-O2-mips4" and "-O3-mips4", as I tried to do it with - enable-shared and
disable-shared. In what may be the problem? P.S. Sorry for my bad English.