[plt-scheme] embedding: thread-local storage not supported

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue May 4 08:35:41 EDT 2010

What flags are provided to the compiler when you get that error?
If `-DOS_X' is not included among the flags, adding it may fix the
problem.

The difference between 4.2.5 and 4.2.3 is that support for parallel
tasks is enabled by default, and the error that you're seeing is a
mismatch between the platform, configuration, and compiler flags.
Meanwhile, I will look into removing the need for `-DOS_X' in the next
version.

At Tue, 04 May 2010 11:18:09 +0200, gabor papp wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i updated my plt scheme install from 4.2.3 to 4.2.5 and trying to
> compile fluxus on osx 10.5.8, and i am getting this error:
>
> /Applications/PLT Scheme v4.2.5/include/schthread.h:374: error:
> thread-local storage not supported for this target
>
> has something changed or am i missing something?
>
> best,
> gabor

Posted on the users mailing list.