[plt-scheme] programming reactive systems (was Continuations memory accumulation problem)

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 16 07:56:55 EDT 2010

Anthony is totally the guy to be talking to in this context.

But I will just add that if you get serious about the robotics angle,
you may consider building a World interface to it.  To understand what
I'm getting at, see my slides/talk here:

http://www.cs.brown.edu/~sk/Publications/Talks/Moby-Bootstrap/

This should help you understand how/why this style can be a universal
interface to reactive systems -- something Danny Yoo has demonstrated
by porting it to the cell phone.  It'd be great to have someone
provide a similar interface on a robot platform.

(Personally, I think robots are overrated, and cell phones have
virtually all the advantages of robots without their disadvantages.)

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.