[plt-scheme] I miss end-of-time...

From: Stephen Bloch (BLOCH at adelphi.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 12 11:57:05 EST 2010

On Mar 12, 2010, at 11:43 AM, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> 1. I forgot the original problem, but I am sure it involves a conditional: a certain condition has to be met to stop the world. Otherwise it would go on forever.

The condition is "a key is pressed on the keyboard".  Which I think of as an event, not a condition: I don't care WHICH key, just that a key has been pressed.

> 2. Sorry, I had forgotten that I had responded to you many times before with the addition of 'stop-with'

You're right; that solves the problem, and I had forgotten about it.

Never mind: "stop-with" will do just fine in place of "end-of-time".  At least, once my lab is upgraded to a version of DrScheme that has it....

Stephen Bloch
sbloch at adelphi.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.