[plt-scheme] I miss end-of-time...

From: Stephen Bloch (bloch at adelphi.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 12 11:45:31 EST 2010

On Mar 11, 2010, at 3:16 PM, Carl Eastlund wrote:

> ...and the alternate form of stop-when alleviates that problem by
> providing an alternate renderer, which can display something like "End
> of Game".

Yes, but you still need to insert a special "quitting" value into your model so the key handler can signal the stop handler that it should stop.  I claim that that approach is more confusing than having the key handler say DIRECTLY "stop the animation now", and keeping to the obvious, natural model (in this case the radius).

Stephen Bloch
sbloch at adelphi.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.