[plt-scheme] Examples of Scheme (or Lisp) in real-world

From: namekuseijin (namekuseijin at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 12:12:37 EST 2010

That is awesome beyond belief!  Thanks for that link.

It's long been known that their breakthrough in the industry, Crash
Bandicoot for the original Playstation, also used a dialect of Lisp
for AI scripting.  But what I heard since them is that they had to
rework their Lisp-based tools to C++ in order to better integrate with
other Sony game studios.

It's really nice to see Lisp still in (very) good use.

BTW, one of the co-creators of Crash Bandicoot is also one of the
founders of ITA Software and in the far past tried to enter the market
of text-adventures with some well regarded classics on their own by
now:

http://www.ifwiki.org/index.php/Dave_Baggett

there, 3 of my passions bound by a single man... :D