[plt-scheme] Examples of Scheme (or Lisp) in real-world

From: Hugh Myers (hsmyers at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 9 23:29:29 EST 2010

Please note the parenthetical remark--- I was guessing that Scheme was
newer than that, but just a guess. Face it, I was a plans architect at
the time and was feeling smug in that I didn't have to learn Lisp--- I
already knew it from working with Soft Warehouse's product MuLisp;
never did learn it in an academic environment.

--hsm