[plt-scheme] Examples of Scheme (or Lisp) in real-world

From: Ciprian Dorin, Craciun (ciprian.craciun at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 9 17:16:48 EST 2010

    I would like to thank you all that have responded so far with
examples (and Shriram for his insights).

    I shall compile a list of your suggestions and make it available
for both my students and this mailing list. (I will quote you where
possible.)

    Thanks again, and keep sending me examples.
    Ciprian.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:06 AM, Doug Williams
<m.douglas.williams at gmail.com> wrote:
> We use PLT Scheme for many analysis and simulation applications. These
> include sophisticated graphical outputs and visualizations (animations). For
> example, our Socio-Cultural Analysis Tool (S-CAT) includes a user-interface
> (web based) and knowledge-base developed in Common Lisp and automatic agent
> generation and agent-based simulation developed in PLT Scheme.

Posted on the users mailing list.