[plt-scheme] Examples of Scheme (or Lisp) in real-world

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 9 17:06:19 EST 2010

We use PLT Scheme for many analysis and simulation applications. These
include sophisticated graphical outputs and visualizations (animations). For
example, our Socio-Cultural Analysis Tool (S-CAT) includes a user-interface
(web based) and knowledge-base developed in Common Lisp and automatic agent
generation and agent-based simulation developed in PLT Scheme.