[plt-scheme] with-input-from-file

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 9 03:16:17 EST 2010

It is quite a common mistake to believe to work on some file but in fact
really work on a copy of it ; or to believe to work in a given directory and
really work in another one.

And if you don't spot that early, it may lead to a couple of hours of hair
tearing.
My students do that mistake quite often, and always blame the computer (of
course). And they also often don't believe me at first when I ask them to
double-check the working directory and the file names.

But maybe your problem is somewhere else. That was just in case.
Laurent