[plt-scheme] Google group mirror

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Mar 6 19:39:39 EST 2010

This is for people who subscribe/view this list through google groups
(if you use the mailng list, you can safely skip reading this):

For some reason, the group setting allowed all members to post, and
that has lead to a flood of spams in the last two days.  I cleared
this all up, and I changed the settings to forbid member posts --
which I thought I had previously done, since posts on the google group
mirror won't reach the mailing list anyway.  Hopefully this email will
still reach google group through the hook subscriber, otherwise I'll
post directly there.  (Even more hopefully the hook subscription email
didn't leak out and caused these spams, since then it seems that it
won't be possible to avoid them.)

Please email me directly if this will cause any kind of problems.