[racket] Racket & Netbook

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Jun 30 14:43:33 EDT 2010

On Jun 30, Robby Findler wrote:
> Sounds very advanced to me. In all seriousness, answers to those
> questions are not the kind of things I would pay money for anyways.
> The kinds of questions I pay money for are more like "make this
> thing work again; it is broken." (which isn't a question, I
> know. ...)

Yes, I tried that too: "I have a file, I want to put it on the ipad".
Those inevitably made him diverge to the purpose of the file (for
example, if it's a pdf then obviously I need a viewer, if its an exe
then obviously I'm stupid to want to put in something I can't use).

But the ogg question was very purposeful in that sense.  I even
phrased it carefully as the kind of questions they're supposed to
answer easily.

(I'll avoid further replies which will probably make me complain about
Apple and the kind of culture it is trying to foster with things like
the ipad.)