[racket] raco-style command line parsing library?

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 14:11:33 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 13:46, Richard Cobbe <cobbe at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 06:14:59PM -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> > I don't know of one. Planet has some code that might make a good
> > starting point (Jacob wrote it).
>
> Ah, thanks for the pointer.  I'll check that out and see if there's
> anything I can use.

If you come up with something nice, please share, I'm quite interested in
this too!

As a related matter, do you or anyone know of a command-line textual UI with
properties similar to Web forms?
Not really like the Readline lib, but more like a question/answer
interaction to the user, with validation of single inputs (numbers only,
choices, list-box, etc.), validation of several inputs (like a Web form),
etc.

Being able to replace a Web applet with a textual UI would be ideal.

I started to write a little thing like that, but I'd like to avoid
duplication too...