[racket] Example of statfull and stateless web application

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 10:04:52 EDT 2010

There are a few packages on PLaneT that are Web applications, you can
look at my github account, and there's the docs (as you mentioned.)
What do you feel is lacking in the documentation and its examples that
you hope to find elsewhere? (I'd like to know so I can just add
something to satisfying your need in the docs themselves.)

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay