[racket] How can I save all the definitions in racket to a file?

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz (jao at gnu.org)
Date: Thu Jun 24 08:20:35 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 24 2010, Insik Cho wrote:

> I see.
>
> Do you think if emacs is a good tool for editing, saving and executing
> racket programming?
>
> I prefer command-like environment to GUI. But, It's inconvenient to
> edit a file and enter! it separately in a shell.
>
> What environment or editor are you using for racket programming?

If you're familiar with Emacs, you might give Geiser a try (full
disclosure: i'm Geiser's author). See http://www.nongnu.org/geiser for a
bit of documentation (once i finish writing the user manual, i'll make
the first relase; for now, you may consider it beta quality :)).

(As an aside, and answering to another thread, Geiser let's you send
individual sexps to the REPL, among other things).

Cheers,
jao

Posted on the users mailing list.