[racket] PLaneT and proxies

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 20 12:28:51 EDT 2010

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this (and sorry for the
upcoming not so helpful reply. ....)

I'm not really familiar with proxy setups and how to simulate them,
but if you wanted to submit a patch that worked for you, I'm pretty
sure that I could verify/adjust enough of it to be confident that it
wouldn't break others stuff and I'd put it in....

Robby