[racket] iPhone

From: Jim Wise (jwise at draga.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 14:27:32 EDT 2010

Karl Winterling <kwinterling at gmail.com> writes:

> I know this is a bit off-topic, but I wanted to see if anybody knows
> of an iPad-like device that lets you install LaTeX and a PDF viewer
> that supports annotations.

Sadly, that would also be against the terms of Apple's end-user license
(TeX would be a language interpreted on the device, after all), which is
a shame, considering how perfect the iPad would be for such a purpose.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any such project for Android or other
moblie-oriented platforms either -- probably a NetBook running some
Unix-alike or another is the closest you can get today...

--
				Jim Wise
				jwise at draga.com