[racket] Eval and "compile: unbound identifier (and no #%app syntax transformer is bound) in:"

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 17 13:45:57 EDT 2010

Oh, I see. The relevant section in the guide is 15.1.2 (a little further on).

I've added this note to the docs. Does that help?

@margin-note{This example will not run properly in DrRacket's definitions window
             but it will in the interactions window; read on for
             why (specifically see the end of @secref["namespaces"]).}