[racket] buggy error information for keyword args in 5.0?

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 12 21:15:27 EDT 2010

Thanks for the quick service!

Should I just be filing bug reports for things like this, or is it
good to mention them on the list? I hesitate to file most things,
because I'm not always sure they're bugs, but this one was pretty
obvious. (And if I'd searched I probably would have discovered it had
already been filed, but Matthew might not have been reminded and fixed
it so quickly.)

I guess my question is, for someone at my level of use (not a PLT
developer by a long shot, but a pretty regular user) what should I do
if I see something that looks like a bug?

Todd