[plt-scheme] Fun with Unicode and delimited continuations

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 4 13:36:45 EDT 2010

On Jun 4, 2010, at 1:32 PM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:

> ... even outside the context in which they're captured.

You're right. They are not escape continuations.

How are they one-shot if you can escape from the context where you captured them? Did you or did you not use the continuation to exit from that context?

(My true point is that they aren't continuation at all. You can use continuations in the denotational sense to explain them but I think you can get away with something much much simpler: procedure-local continuations, and they are NOT first-class.)

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.