[plt-scheme] To Racket...

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 3 16:03:44 EDT 2010

Thanks!

The problem is that Planet links are not in the area that DrRacket
disables for automatic compilation, but they are also not compiled when
loaded by the `planet' path resolver, because the `planet' path
resolver resets the compiled-file subdirectory while loading a package.

I'm not sure of the right way for DrRacket to handle Planet links, but
I've changed the compilation manager to deal with the case that a
compiled file is not available.