[racket] Racket Bootstrap compatibility?

From: Paul Furber (paul.furber at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 25 22:35:38 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Firstly, apologies if this is the wrong mailing list to ask this but
is racket and drracket compatible with the Bootstrap teaching
programme? I will be attempting to teach some disadvantaged kids in
South Africa next school term using Bootstrap's curriculum and
wondered if there are any gotchas or things to look out for. I did a
quick test of the Super Mario example and all seems well but that's as
far as I got. I certainly don't have a problem using 4.2.3 for the
time being but if someone could explain the roadmap, that would be
great - thanks!

--
Paul Furber
Group senior writer, ITWeb