[racket] web-server file upload content-disposition headers and IE6

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 24 17:42:12 EDT 2010

Oops - I didn't mean to send the message out as it was still just a draft -
sorry for it not making sense.  Please disregard the message.

(I was trying to say that it appears that web-server's binding:file struct
holds the Content-Disposition header in the headers field for requests that
come from other browsers besides IE6, but I since found that I was my own
code mistake.  So please disregard).

Thanks,
yc

--