[racket] Transparent Frame

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 23 13:41:10 EDT 2010

I think that is not supported in our toolkit at the moment. You can
draw everything transparently, but the window itself will color in its
background somehow. Matthew Flatt is working on a new version of the
low-level GUI toolkit, and perhaps when that is done, he'll be in a
better position to interface with the various OSes to get that kind of
thing to work.

Robby