[racket] tool: show module exports

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 22 12:51:41 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Stevie Strickland
<sstrickl at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 2010, at 12:41 PM, Robby Findler wrote:
>> We could make the blame information available. Would that help?
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by this.  Could you elaborate?

An object with a contract could, in addition to saying "here is my
contract" via value-contract, it could also return the parties to the
contract via some other function like that one.

If we had that, then the too-much/too-little problems you were talking
about in your previous message would be mitigated somewhat, I think.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.