[racket] CoreMIDI bindings

From: Evan Hanson (vnhnsn at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 14:51:03 EDT 2010

In an effort to learn scheme, I ported some bindings for a subset of the OS X CoreMIDI API from a Ruby project of mine to scheme/foreign. I'm posting them (a) in case anyone wants to use them, but more because (b) I'm hoping for some feedback. I'm sure there are places where I could have done things better, more idiomatically, etc. Any advice is appreciated (but file this one under "non-emergency").