[racket] BIG BUG! On Windows, copying a bitmap doesn't work

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 21:56:49 EDT 2010

Sent this to just Robby, so forwarding to the list for posterity.

Also, I just tried re-opening the file on Linux and it doesn't work
there, although copying from Interactions to Definitions does work,
unlike on Windows. Here's a link to the file, in case the way it's
formatted provides a clue to why this isn't working:

The idea was for students to reproduce the images given so that the
test cases would pass. The black circles in the file should be the
images on this page:

P.S. I'm glad we caught this before the fall. Saving files with images
and then re-opening them with black circles is a little disconcerting.

(define BLAH --insert image here using menu--)

In interactions, do

> (image-beside BLAH BLAH)
pretty picture appears

Select pretty picture. Choose copy. Paste up into Definitions window.
Instead of pretty picture, black circle appears. (And it's a weird
circle that covers up parts of the text and doesn't seem right.)