[racket] file-or-directory-modify-seconds usage bug

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 19 20:23:38 EDT 2010

I've noticed this bug too, but I think that, in the meantime, you can
just do an "in place" build. That is, create some build directory to
run configure in, but don't pass an install dir and instead let the
make install phase go directly into the plt tree where you're building
from. This works in general and is probably easier to deal with than a
separate install directory.

Robby