[racket] rotate an image using 2htdp/image

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 19 17:52:11 EDT 2010

Well, the 2htdp/image library does not work like that. If you overlay
and the rotate then your background will be roated. If you rotate and
then overlay the you may place things in different (relative)
positions but you still don't get any different behavior by rotating
around different points.

Maybe our original poster can supply a small example and then we'll be
able to get at the real question?

Robby