[racket] HTDP.org solutions access?

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 21:12:37 EDT 2010

What you discover as you get farther through the book is that the
answers sometimes aren't there, because the only people who've taught
those sections don't need them. :-)

If you're stuck or want feedback on a bunch of functions at once, post
a note to the list and often someone will offer to look through your
code so you can send it to them privately. I've done that with a
couple of people, and others have as well. It's a very helpful group.
(Unfortunately, I'm teaching at a really intensive camp at the moment,
so I doubt I'd be able to help much for at least the next few weeks.)

Todd