[racket] DrRacket custom color schemes?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Jul 18 14:37:53 EDT 2010

<mailto:fbg111 at gmail.com>> wrote:
 >> Hi all, is it possible to add custom syntax highlighting color schemes
 >> to DrRacket?  For example, the popular zenburn theme?

I played with this briefly last night.  You can indeed implement
something like zenburn by setting various color preferences
interactively through the GUI dialog, and the settings are stored in
"racket-prefs.rktd".

However, they didn't look like I could comfortably say in a blog entry,
"copy&paste these few lines into your racket-prefs.rktd and it will work".

There are a number of ways to distribute themes through PLaneT, with a
little bit of coding or a lot of coding.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/