[racket] DrRacket custom color schemes?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Jul 18 14:37:53 EDT 2010

<mailto:fbg111 at gmail.com>> wrote:
 >> Hi all, is it possible to add custom syntax highlighting color schemes
 >> to DrRacket?  For example, the popular zenburn theme?

I played with this briefly last night.  You can indeed implement
something like zenburn by setting various color preferences
interactively through the GUI dialog, and the settings are stored in

However, they didn't look like I could comfortably say in a blog entry,
"copy&paste these few lines into your racket-prefs.rktd and it will work".

There are a number of ways to distribute themes through PLaneT, with a
little bit of coding or a lot of coding.