[racket] teachpack/htdp/image

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Jul 10 07:45:24 EDT 2010

Thanks, that helped.
I had a doc directory in my home page, probably originating from an older
version.
I deleted it and installed racket again. Works perfect now.
After reinstalling, the doc directory in my home page was not reinstalled,
but I assume that does not matter.
Anyway, everything is fine now.

I think I know what went wrong. My own fault. I have my own collects
directory in my home page. That is easy, for it is by default in the current
library-collections-paths. When installing a new version, I used to simply
rename the directory called after the version to the new version. Worked
well for ages, but I should not do that, I guess.
Thanks again, Jos

Posted on the users mailing list.